- This event has passed.
Child Sex Trafficking. What the Average Parent of the Average Child in the US Needs To Know.
June 6 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm EDT$9.99
June 6 @ 9 - 10:00 pm EDT
Webinar will be held via online conference with Zoom and will be recorded, so you can watch the replay if you can't make it! The link to attend live will be sent out after registration and the replay link will be emailed to all registrants.
Sex Trafficking of Children. What the Average Parent of the Average Child in the US Needs to Know.
What will be covered:
- Is child sex trafficking happening in the US? Hint: Yes it is, which is why I'm doing this webinar!
- What is sex trafficking?
- Who are the victims of child sex trafficking?
- What makes a child vulnerable to child sex trafficking?
- How do traffickers recruit child victims?
- Who buys children for sex?
- Why don't trafficking victims escape when they have the chance?
- How does pornography affect the trafficking industry?
- What are the physical and mental consequences of trafficking for victims? And for the family of the victims?
- What do you do if someone you or your child know is being groomed for trafficking or is being trafficked?
- How do I discuss this extremely important topic with my child and how to I protect them?
- What resources are available for my family and my community regarding child sex trafficking?